Feedback from Parents
Our parents/carers are one of our most important stakeholder groups, second only to our pupils! Many of you already share your thoughts with staff, when you drop off or collect your children, and this feedback really is invaluable to us.
Mr Bond also gains a great deal of insight into parent views every day, through his interactions with you all. It is something he greatly values and a part of the day he thoroughly enjoys.
We welcome all feedback from parents; the positives are always encouraging to share with staff. We want to work with you to resolve any issues you may have, so it is important we know when this happens.
There are a number of additional ways you can provide feedback to us:
- pop into the office and speak to a member of our team,
- email us at email@example.com,
- phone us on 01384 816635,
- send a message via Messenger,
- use the form at the end of this page.
We are all here to help.
Our Parent Voice Team
For those parents/carers that want to get more involved, we have a Parent Voice team that meet with Mr Bond and other school staff. The purpose of meetings are:
- to gather any concerns parents may have,
- to review any changes we have made to see how things are going,
- to gather views on policy or other initiatives we are considering in school.
Dialogue is open, honest and constructive. Members have had a real impact on changes we have made in the past. They are instrumental in telling us what is going well, and what we could do better! We will not always get it right, but we will always try to put it right.
All parents/carers are welcome to join the group.
If you would like further information, or are interested in joining us, please contact the school office and speak to Ms Manning or Mrs Parsons.